Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Daily Utopian

"Derek's Tablet" is now history. Say hello to "The Daily Utopian". The layout's been slightly changed, the graphic design is completely different, and most importantly, I have a brand new partner who's going to be helping with the blog who should be making his first post soon. Obviously I can't exactly call this "Derek's Tablet" anymore now that it's not just me. The new name is The Daily Utopian. I'm in love with it.

Here are my goals with the blog from now on:

-Post a variety of different subjects, not just Technology and Apple. Arts, music, lifestyle, philosophy, politics, movies, etc will all be covered.
-Promote the blog more. Right now, the amount of readers the blog has is pathetic. If you're actually reading this, drop us a line and then pass the blog onto your friends. We need all the attention we can get.
-Organize the posts better. A lot of really old posts aren't in categories. We'll change this soon.
-Be relevant to others.
-Implement new features.

By the way, my email is derektherock@gmail.com (sorry, I can't do an email link). Please bear with us while we make this into a great blog.

-Derek

No comments: