Friday, November 28, 2008

Apple Making Fun of Microsoft

Apple fans are usually labeled as arrogant, elitist a******s, and I think at least a quarter of them are. But what I say to that is, I'm sorry, but I just like better computers! I like making fun of Vista. Vista is a really hilariously bad OS, so it's fun for me to steal people away from PC and show them Macs. Steve Ballmer is such a hilariously stupid guy. Just watch any YouTube video of him. He's an obnoxious guy, more obnoxious than any Apple fan I've ever seen. He acts like a monkey when he gets excited. It's so easy to make fun of him.

Right now the cool thing to do is ridicule Apple and its fans for only being a 'cool trend'. But that's not the case any more. The new 'cool trend' is to ridicule Apple. These people have become the very thing they're accusing Apple of doing. So people, if you're an Apple fan, please make fun of Microsoft. It feels good. People hate it when I do, but the thing is, I like better computers, better phones, and better music players, and for that I make no apology.

Even Steve Jobs himself loves making fun of Microsoft and Vista, even since the days it was codenamed 'Longhorn'. Here are some "All About Steve" videos which are a nice compilation of his extreme, but correct opinions.





My favorite line from these videos was when he said that somebody using iTunes on a PC is like "giving a glass of ice water to someone in Hell".

-Derek

No comments: