Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Celebration Time!

It's a good time to be a fan of the iPhone: the iPhone 3G is now the best-selling phone on the market. It has surpassed the RAZR. What's funny is the RAZR was my first phone. I wanted it because I viewed it as 'cool'. Now I know that it's really not that cool. It's like any other phone, but it's thin. I got an iPhone because I thought it was cool, and the difference is, I still think it's cool. It's cooler than any other phone on the market. It's also more innovative than any other phone, and it's far, FAR more advanced than any other phone.

In honor of the iPhone's beating all the other phones, let's watch the introduction of the original iPhone. Just listen to their reaction to when Steve says "a mobile phone"! Also, it's not in these videos, but at the beginning of the keynote, he said, "Let's make some history together, shall we?"













A very historic keynote. Possibly the second most important, second to the Macintosh introduction.

No comments: