Saturday, December 6, 2008

Derek's Tablet 2.0 (with pictures!)

I'm trying to make this blog better and better all the time, and I hope one way to do that would be to add pictures to help make the blog prettier. I'm going to try to put pictures in every major post via Flickr, which I highly recommend.

Also, I'd like to show you a nice article that cleanly summarizes how Apple has done this year. It enlightened me on a few subjects, such as Apple and the enterprise. Mitch Wagner, the author, stated that Apple isn't an enterprise company at all, and they never have been. "Enterprises need things to be predictable. Apple hates predictability- they love to surprise and delight customers with unexpected products." As a response to questioning Apple's enterprise strategy, Wagner literally writes, "What enterprise strategy?" Very good read, highly recommended.

I bookmarked the above article on Delicious. Delicious is an online Internet bookmarks list that you share with others. I have an account there, and soon there will be links to Delicious and many other Internet tools I use on the right-hand side of this blog. If you use them, please add me; if you don't use them, try them out.

That is all.

-Derek

No comments: